Friday, November 13, 2009

The Shiek is coming, with his buds

Five 9/11 Suspects to Face Trial Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other Gitmo detainees will face trial in a civilian federal court.
This is a travesty, I call the WH today, what a joke. Got a woman of color (not opinion just fact) instead of a recording she was writing my statement down free hand. They got about three sentences and then cut me off. I was told "we got your basic idea, you don't want the sheik to come here"
Here is what the pres. was supposed to get, you can agree or not
Mr. Obama I would like to voice my displeasure at You and the Attorney General Eric Holder. took an oath to protect this country. You sir have not secured your place in history yet, but the records are being written.
To bring these terrorist here and give them our right is unconscionable, you sir may go down as the best asset a terror organisation received in our country.
I assume that you are just concerned about your Muslim brother, your picture worshiping at a mosque sort of tells it all.
Mr. Jimmy Carter is remembered as the worst president this country has ever had. You my go down as the only president who will be remembered as a traitor.
The oath that you took sir on your big day means more than you are the big dog that gets to live and party in the big white house, on someone elses dime, LET'S PARTY
It is time to start doing the job you wanted! YOU swore to protect this country and our constitution. Not give aid and comfort to our enemies!

http://sonsoflibertyriders.com

No comments:

Post a Comment